Become a Certified Programmatic Specialist: get the skills and expertise the media industry need .
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
Do you consider yourself a Programmatic Specialist?
We know that you are handling programmatic advertising pretty well. It’s time to take the exam and prove your skills by getting certified as Programmatic Specialist by Lens Academy and EACA. By passing the exam you will acheive the programmatic specialist certification and access additional resources and network to boost your career.
TOTAL COURSE DURATION: 640 min (10,6 h)
TOTAL QUESTIONS QUIZZES: 446
CERTIFICATION: Programmatic Specialist
3 Modules | 36 Lessons | 1 Final Exam
The course has been created by countless professionals in the media industry and collected by Riccardo Guggiola and Luca Brighenti, founders and coaches of Lens Academy.
The course prepares individuals to pass the Lens Academy exam, in order to become a certified Programmatic Specialist.
The course give you real skills
With this course you will learn programmatic and automated trading in all it shapes and sizes.
- Trading methods
- Players of the ecosystem
- You will be able to evaluate the buy and sell side technology, such as SSP, DSP, DMP, Ad Server
- Pricing dynamics of open and private auction
- You will see in practice the Ad Tech Simulators of Lens Academy
- Programmatic buying and selling strategies
- You will learn how programmatic integrates in desktop, mobile, video and native advertising
eLearning lessons with quizzes to prepare you to the final exam
- LENGHT OF EACH LESSON: max 10-15 minutes
- QUIZ: at the end of each lesson, we want you to learn for real
The lessons include the Ad Tech Platform simulators of Lens Academy . The platform simulators are the result of the benchmark of the most used technology in the media industry: SSP, DSP, DMP and Ad Server. Every platform includes standard nomenclature and standard workflows benchmarked and approved by Lens Academy network.
Description: this module is composed by 12 lessons of a maximum of 10-15 minutes each. At the end of each lesson, you can take the quiz to measure what you learned. In order to understand programmatic trading and RTB, you need to know the dinamics and logics, players of digital ad ecosystem and own a specific vocabulary.
- Digital Advertising and the new vocabulary
- Display advertising
- The fundamental concepts for an introduction to programmatic trading
- The industry players and the technologies in the digital media
- Programmatic origins
- Programmatic and automated trading today
- Programmatic, RTB and Auction Methods
- Programmatic and big data
- Buying and selling methods
- The programmatic idustry
- Programmatic and technology mix
- Summing up
Description: the module covers all the topics with regards of the buy side. Ialso includes the practice examples with the Ad Tech Platform simulator of the DSP and DMP for managing, creating, measuring, and optimizing programmatic planning and strategy for buyers.
- Programmatic for buyers
- Implementation of programmatic into media planning and buying
- How the DSP works, with the Lens Academy ad tech platform simulator
- DSP Usage and execution of a PMP
- How to choose a DSP
- Managing and collecting data with a DMP for buyers
- Managing the campaign using the DMP with the Ad tech platform simulator
- Programmatic buying cross screen: Mobile and video programmatic
- Programmatic advertising and attribution
- The new frontiers of programmatic buying
- Creativity and programmatic advertising
- Summing up the programmatic for the buy side
Description: the module covers all the concepts about the sell side. It has included the Ad Tech Platform Simulator of the SSP, AdServer and DMP for creating, managing, optimizing and measuring the programmatic strategy for sellers.
- Programmatic for sellers
- Sell side: ad-server, SSP, ad exchange
- Ad server and managing programmatic selling, simulation with Lens Academy Ad Tech Platform Simulator
- Ad Exchange: usage and creation of a PMP in a SSP, simulation with Lens Academy Ad Tech Platform Simulator
- Programmatic Selling Strategy
- Programmatic selling: optimization
- Data and Sellers
- Monetizing with video advertising
- Monetizing with mobile advertising
- How to choose your sell side technology
- Threats and opportunities for the sell side
- Summing up the programmatic for the sell side
All you need to know about digital advertising, explaining traditional reservation methods and the intergation of programmatic trading with the new logics that introduced. The module considers the creative formats and it explains industry standards such as viewability, ad fraud, cross device targeting, attribution and ad blocking. You will be able to understand who are the players in the media industry as the way of investing in advertising has completely changed due to technology. You will acquire skills and expertise in managing a programmatic strategy alongside the traditional methods.
The second module focuses on programmatic buying. It indentifies the buyers such as trading desks, media agencies, advertisers. You will go through the programmatic buying logic and how the automation strategy works when serving a campaign. You will see how to use the Demand Side Platform(DSP) via the Ad Tech Platform Simulator. Additionally, you will be able to understand the functionality of the Data Management Platform(DMP) for advertiser.
The third module focuses on programmatic selling. It identifies the sellers and the technology delegation models of publishers and sales houses towards automated trading. The module helps you to analyze what are the best strategies for integrating programmatic selling (short VS long term). You will go over the Ad Server for publishers and the Sell Side Platform (SSP) with the ad tech platform simulators. There is a specific focus on the monetization for mobile and video advertising. The module includes also a clear overview about publishers’s challenges and opportunities, such as monetization strategy, optimal control, transparency and data.
DURATION: 138 min
QUIZ: 60 min
DURATION: 123 min
QUIZ: 60 min
DURATION: 154 min
QUIZ: 60 min
Elearning lessons with duration of maximum 10-15 min split in 3 modules. At the end of each lesson, you take quizzes and a final exam. Follow the courses whenever and wherever you want.
YOU WILL ACQUIRE THE CERTIFICATION
Riccardo Guggiola, CEO & Co-founder
Luca Brighenti, MD & Co-founder
DISCOVER THE AD TECH SIMULATOR
Lens Academy has an AGNOSTIC APPROACH. Lens Academy does not have technology partners, it is created by professionals and you will learn from the bests.
ENTER THE PROGRAMMATIC WORLD
The Lens Academy Programmatic Specialist Certification proves you and your company team to understand the latest practices, tools and terminology required today in the media industry.
The certification program is available worldwide and industry approved.
Technologies are becoming more and more important today and standardized knowledge is absolutely necessary to perform on the job.
The course releases REAL SKILLS. You can get certified only passing the exam made by Lens Academy. The official learning program is made by professionals in the digital media industry and will help you to pass the exam in order to become a Programmatic Specialist certified.
A SELECTION OF COMPANIES AND PEOPLE THAT CHOOSE LENS ACADEMY EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
ANDREA TRAPANI – Programmatic Specialist certified by Lens Academy – ITALY
I’ve found the Programmatic Specialist course brilliant. The learning path is clear and guided me to understand all the digital ecosystem. The course enabled me to get in-depth knowledge in this industry. Before starting the course, I was very confused about acronyms and what programmatic really means for advertising. Now I have a clear overview of what the logics are and how the main ad tech platforms work. Strongly recommended
- The course is interactive and is composed by 3 modules , 36 lessons 1 final exam
- Each lesson duration is aprox 10-15 minutes.
- For each lesson you need to take the quiz.
- If you score score more than 70% you can access the next lesson.
- You can take the final exam at the end of all the lessons, or try it whenever you feel ready.
- You can stop, pause, rewind or forward the lesson every time you need.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE BELOW
How to share your certification status?
You will receive the certification in your email inbox and you can:
- Print your certificate
- Post the certificate on your LinkedIn profile in the “Certification” field
You can add the certification number to your CV and LinkedIn profile and provide it as reference.
The certification lasts 1 YEAR as digital advertising is constantly evolving and programmatic advertising is a fast growing market. In order to stay updated we’ll contact you for the certification renewal with the integrative updates.