Become a certified Programmatic Specialist: the expert needed by the whole digital media industry
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
WELCOME TO THE PROGRAMMATIC SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION COURSE.
Thank you for your interest in the course by the end of which, you will be a certified Programmatic Specialist. Lens Academy certification is validated by many international and local associations.
3 Modules | 36 Lessons | 1 Final Exam
The course has been developed by countless professionals in the media industry and formalized by Riccardo Guggiola and Luca Brighenti, Lens Academy founders and coaches.
The course prepares individuals to pass the Lens Academy exam and become certified Programmatic Specialists.
THE COURSE WILL EQUIP YOU WITH REAL SKILLS
This course will teach you about programmatic and automated trading in all different shapes and sizes.
- Trading methods
- Players in the ecosystem
- You will learn how to evaluate buy and sell side technology, such as SSP, DSP, DMP, Ad Servers, etc.
- Pricing dynamics for open and private auctions
- Use the Lens Academy Ad Tech Simulators
- Programmatic buying and selling strategies
- You will learn how programmatic integrates with desktop, mobile, video and native advertising
E-LEARNING LESSONS WITH QUIZZES TO PREPARE YOU FOR THE FINAL EXAM
- LENGTH OF EACH LESSON: 10-15 minutes max
- QUIZ: we want you to learn for real so take a quiz at the end of each lesson
The lessons include the Lens Academy Ad Tech Platform simulators. The platform simulators were developed from the benchmarks for the most common technology in the media industry: SSP, DSP, DMP and Ad Server. Every platform includes standard nomenclature and standard workflows benchmarked and approved by the Lens Academy network.
Description: this module is composed by 12 lessons of a maximum of 10-15 minutes each. At the end of each lesson, you can take the quiz to measure what you learned. In order to understand programmatic trading and RTB, you need to know the dinamics and logics, players of digital ad ecosystem and own a specific vocabulary.
- Digital Advertising and the new vocabulary
- Display advertising
- The fundamental concepts for an introduction to programmatic trading
- The industry players and the technologies in the digital media
- Programmatic origins
- Programmatic and automated trading today
- Programmatic, RTB and Auction Methods
- Programmatic and big data
- Buying and selling methods
- The programmatic industry
- Programmatic and technology mix
- Summing up
Description: the module covers all the topics with regards of the buy side. It also includes the practice examples with the Ad Tech Platform simulator of the DSP and DMP for managing, creating, measuring, and optimizing programmatic planning and strategy for buyers.
- Programmatic for buyers
- Implementation of programmatic into media planning and buying
- How the DSP works, with the Lens Academy ad tech platform simulator
- DSP Usage and execution of a PMP
- How to choose a DSP
- Managing and collecting data with a DMP for buyers
- Managing the campaign using the DMP with the Ad tech platform simulator
- Programmatic buying cross screen: Mobile and video programmatic
- Programmatic advertising and attribution
- The new frontiers of programmatic buying
- Creativity and programmatic advertising
- Summing up the programmatic for the buy side
Description: the module covers all the concepts about the sell side. It has included the Ad Tech Platform Simulator of the SSP, AdServer and DMP for creating, managing, optimizing and measuring the programmatic strategy for sellers.
- Programmatic for sellers
- Sell side: ad-server, SSP, ad exchange
- Ad server and managing programmatic selling, simulation with Lens Academy Ad Tech Platform Simulator
- Ad Exchange: usage and creation of a PMP in a SSP, simulation with Lens Academy Ad Tech Platform Simulator
- Programmatic Selling Strategy
- Programmatic selling: optimization
- Data and Sellers
- Monetizing with video advertising
- Monetizing with mobile advertising
- How to choose your sell side technology
- Threats and opportunities for the sell side
- Summing up the programmatic for the sell side
Module 1 Programmatic Basics
Module 1 introduces everything you need to know about digital advertising, explaining traditional reservation methods and the integration of programmatic trading as well as the new logics it has introduced. The module examines creative formats and explains industry standards such as viewability, ad fraud, cross device targeting, attribution and ad blocking. You will gain an idea of who the players in the media industry are today, since advertising investment has completely changed thanks to technology. You will acquire the skills and expertise needed to manage a programmatic strategy alongside traditional methods.
Module 2 Programmatic Buy side
The second module focuses on programmatic buying. It identifies the buyers such as trading desks, media agencies and advertisers. You will go through the programmatic buying logic and see how the automation strategy works when serving a campaign. You will see how to use the Demand Side Platform (DSP) via the Ad Tech Platform Simulator. Additionally, you will gain insight into the functionality of the Data Management Platform (DMP) for advertisers.
Module 3 Programmatic Sell side
The third module focuses on programmatic selling. It identifies the sellers, publisher and sales house technology delegation models and how to approach automated trading. The module helps you analyze the best strategies for integrating programmatic selling (short VS long term) for publishers, sales houses and media owners. You will go over the Ad Server for publishers and the Sell Side Platform (SSP) with the ad tech platform simulators. There is a specific focus on monetization for mobile and video advertising. The module also includes a clear overview of the challenges and opportunities for publishers, such as monetization strategy, optimal control, transparency and data.
Riccardo Guggiola, CEO & Co-founder
Luca Brighenti, MD & Co-founder
We are creating a large team of specialists
The Programmatic Specialist is the most in-demand professional figure in the digital media industry.
Every company working in digital media is seeking profiles with skills and expertise in programmatic. Thanks to the Programmatic Specialist certification, Lens Academy is creating the team of specialists that the media industry needs. In 2016, requests for profiles with these skills will have increased by 35% as it is a growing trend.
DISCOVER THE AD TECH SIMULATOR
Lens Academy uses an AGNOSTIC APPROACH. Lens Academy does not have any technology partners; it is created by professionals and you will be learning from the very best.
Do you want to become a certified Programmatic Specialist?
- REGISTER and login
- Go to COURSE CATALOGUE
- Purchase the course CERTIFICATION – Programmatic Specialist certification
- Course Language: English
JOIN THE PROGRAMMATIC WORLD
The Lens Academy Programmatic Specialist Certification shows that you and your team understand the latest practices, tools and terminology required in the media industry today.
The certification program is industry approved and available worldwide.
Technology is becoming more and more important today and standardized knowledge is absolutely necessary to perform on the job.
The course provides you with REAL SKILLS. You will be certified after passing the Lens Academy exam. The official learning program was developed by professionals in the digital media industry and will help you to pass the exam and become a certified Programmatic Specialist.
WHY BECOME A CERTIFIED PROGRAMMATIC SPECIALIST?
By completing the course and final exam, you will become a Programmatic Specialist. Many companies in the media require this certification as an industry standard.
You can add the certification to your CV and LinkedIn profile and provide it as a reference. This course aims to equip you with the skills needed to become an expert in the logic and processes of the future of buying and selling media.
We also provide a job seeking service for individuals who request the service. This is included only in the certification package. If you are an individual interested in this service, please apply in the JOBS SECTION.
YOU WILL ACQUIRE THIS CERTIFICATION
ANDREA TRAPANI – Programmatic Specialist certified by Lens Academy – ITALY
I’ve found the Programmatic Specialist course brilliant. The learning path is clear and guided me to understand all the digital ecosystem. The course enabled me to get in-depth knowledge in this industry. Before starting the course, I was very confused about acronyms and what programmatic really means for advertising. Now I have a clear overview of what the logics are and how the main ad tech platforms work. Strongly suggested!
LOGIN/SIGN UP AND PURCHASE NOW
- The course is interactive and consists of 3 modules, 36 lessons and 1 final exam
- Each lesson lasts approx. 10-15 minutes.
- You have to take a quiz at the end of each lesson.
- If you score over 70% you will gain access to the next lesson.
- Take the final exam at the end of all the lessons, or try it whenever you feel ready.
- You can stop, pause, rewind or fast-forward the lesson whenever you need to.
NOW BECOME PROGRAMMATIC SPECIALIST BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
How to share your certification status?
You will receive the certification via email and you can:
- Print your certificate
- Post the certificate on your LinkedIn profile in the “Certification” section
You can add the certification number to your CV and LinkedIn profile and provide it as a reference.
The certification is valid for 1 YEAR since digital advertising is constantly evolving and programmatic advertising is a fast growing market. In order to keep you updated, we will contact you to renew your certification with integrative updates at the end of a year.